Monday, November 30, 2009

Coping With Menopause

It has been a while since I posted on this blog. Not because menopause does remain a relevant issue. I'm writing to share a natural remedy that was really beneficial to me.

Yunnan Baiyao Chinese herbal supplements aids in the reduction of heavy or prolonged menstrual flow. It was very beneficial to me. I was at the point that I was considering taking synthetic progesterone. I am not say this is a cure, but it did stop the bleeding and I am back to a level of functioning.






Functions and indications: stopping bleeding, dispersing stagnant blood, invigorating blood, relieving pain. Valuable first-aid remedy for internal and external bleeding, traumatic swelling, and insect bites. Commonly used for excessive menstrual bleeding, severe menstrual cramps, ulcer bleeding, and hot skin infections (carbuncles). Can be taken internally or applied externally.*

3 comments:

"Adanna" Gloria said...

Welcome back! And with a powerful remedy for healing. I like to consider it as something spiritual because it works in a natural way. The body is not penetrated nor invaded. In addition, I know of two women one in her mid seventies who is still experiencing her menses; and another who had a sudden and recent attack of bleeding from her uterus; both may experience benefits and remedy.

Adanna

"Adanna" Gloria said...

Welcome back! And especially with a remedy that doesn't invade the body. I consider this product as spiritual since it works in a natural way with the chemistry of each person's body. I know of two women who may benefit from this product, one in her seventies and still experiencing her menses; and another who had a recent and sudden episode of bleeding from her uterus. Red Moon is a powerful truth for the feminine spirit.

Speaking of spiritual and natural, my menopausal journey caused me to open to new worlds unknown through an evolutionary process. Primary among them and the foundation of the change for me was self-acceptance and my budding artist nature. Now post menopausal, I am experiencing success living life through this new window and with comfort.

Adanna

L. Michelle Odom said...

Wow, this sounds like something I really need to check out...I mean really! A few years ago, a health foods store worker suggested I try something called "Achilles Heel," I think "Yarrow" is the technical name. Anyway, the effect on my mood was disastrous. It controlled the heavy bleeding, but sent me into a deep depression. When I finally made the connection, I recovered pretty quickly, but was still left with the problem of heavy and prolonged bleeding. It's not as bad these days, but I will sure be glad to get through this phase of my life! Thanks much for sharing this idea :-)